Roche & Cie continually develops new tools to help you save money, on both a fiscal and social level. One such service is the Private Chartered Accountant that was introduced to help you preserve and increase your wealth – Private Individuals and Business Owners alike.
Your Time is Precious !
You can say goodbye to weekend paperwork ! You will be able to have more leisure time, entrusting such menial tasks to a professional.
The Private Chartered Accountant service provides you, or your elderly relatives, with an experienced employee who will take care of this boring, never-ending paper pushing. He/she will visit you once or twice a month:
- To check bank statements and look for any anomalies.
- To check invoices, requests for payments, taxes and possibly write letters of complaint.
- To write cheques or make bank transfers, which will be validated by you or your relatives.
- To keep a record of your personal accounting.
Once a year, the Chartered Accountant will calculate your tax return and possibly your wealth tax.
Why do you need a private chartered accountant?
- The Chartered Accountant is regularly supervised by the Regional Council of his/her Society. This is a guarantee of integrity.
- He/she is forbidden to receive commission, which is another guarantee of autonomy.
- His/her qualifications attest his/her ability.
- His/her professional confidentiality will enable you to confidently discuss difficult issues.
- The law is against handling cash or assets prevents malpractice.
Scanning and data management allows time-saving on projects. Personal accounting will allow you to compare from year to year your income (rents) and expenses, as well as the growth of assets and liabilities.
Roche & Cie will be pleased to provide you with an experienced assistant to help you in this task & save you time.
Cabinet Roche & Cie, Chartered accountant in Lyon, France
Specialist in Real-Estate and Non-Residents’ taxation.