Roche & Cie continually develops new tools to help you save money, on both fiscal and social levels. One such service is the Private Chartered Accountant that was introduced to help you preserve and increase your wealth – Private Individuals and Business Owners alike.
Your Time is Precious !
You can say goodbye to weekend paperwork ! You will be able to have more leisure time, entrusting such menial tasks to a professional.
The Private Chartered Accountant service provides you, or your elderly relatives, with an experienced employee who will take care of this boring, never-ending paper pushing. He/she will visit you once or twice a month:
- To check bank statements and look for any anomalies.
- To check invoices, requests for payments, taxes and possibly write letters of complaint.
- To write cheques or make bank transfers, which will be validated by you or your relatives.
- To keep a record of your personal accounting.
Once a year, the Chartered Accountant will calculate your tax return and possibly your wealth tax.
Why do you need a private chartered accountant?
- The Chartered Accountant is regularly supervised by the Regional Council of his/her Society. This is a guarantee of integrity.
- He/she is forbidden to receive commission, which is another guarantee of autonomy.
- His/her qualifications attest his/her ability.
- His/her professional confidentiality will enable you to confidently discuss difficult issues.
- The law is against handling cash or assets to prevent malpractices.
Scanning and data management allows time-saving on projects. Personal accounting will allow you to compare from year to year your income (rents) and expenses, as well as the growth of assets and liabilities.
Roche & Cie will be pleased to provide you with an experienced assistant to help you in this task & save you time.
Cabinet Roche & Cie, Chartered accountant in Lyon, France
Specialist in Real-Estate and Non-Residents’ taxation.