Starting a business in France
At Roche & Cie, we provide accounting, legal and financial advisory services to help you face the particular challenges of starting a business in France.
Starting a business in France is a project that requires a lot of reflection and several administrative formalities. As an expat or non-resident, you may not be familiar with the French business environment, laws and rules. To help you successfully set up and run your business in France, we connect you being to the best experts who will assist you with legal, accounting and tax advice, payroll, audit and financial services.
The intervention of an accountant is necessary because of his mastery of the legal, fiscal and financial notions in France.
As a manager, you will have to consider the protection of your personal wealth, your social protection, the distribution of management powers, or the tax consequences of such creation.
We will assist you for the following operations:
Before incorporation, we provide legal and tax advice on:
- Financing business creation: advice on financing schemes and modalities (subsidies, crowdfunding …).
- Establishment of a business plan.
- The choice of the legal form (EURL, SARL, SAS, SCI, SNC, etc …).
- Drafting of the company’s articles.
- And we also carry out the formalities with the various organizations (Chamber of Commerce, Chamber of Crafts, Registry, INSEE…).
After incorporation and through out the life of the company, we advocate and carry out:
- Assistance in the day-to-day management of the company.
- Advice in strategic decision-making.
- Various tax declarations.
- Establishment of pay slips and related payroll taxes.
We do more ! we equally prepare:
- The annual general meeting required to approve the accounts.
- Various current statutory amendments (increase of capital, transfer of registered office, transfer of shares, etc …).
And this, until the dissolution and liquidation of the company.Contact Us