Roche & cie provides payroll and social management service for Companies in and out of France.
Management of pay slips
Roche & Cie fully manages the pay slip process and collects all the necessary information data to track the total salary, overtime, and absences by sickness or accidents. We equally manage pay slips benefits and related certificates (work certificate, wage certificate, settlement), printing and mailing of your pay slips and will handle payroll.
Establishment and management of social security declarations
For your social contribution declarations, our experts will help you in the following areas:
- URSSAF and ASSEDIC declarations
- The implementation of PERCO, comprehensive pension plans
- Issue a declaration of workers with disabilities
Management of personnel
We assist our clients with the drafting of french employment contracts: permanent employment contract, temporary work contract, part-time employment contract, contracts specifically for young people (apprentissage, professionalisation), employment initiative contract, solidarity employment contract.
Our team of payroll and french social taxes experts will assist you in drafting internal rules and managing companies and collective agreements.
Our experts will answer your questions on labour laws:
- statutory working hours,
- the maximum working time,
- daily breaks, weekly breaks,
- night shifts,
- special leave (maternity leave, classes, sabbatical leave),
- disciplinary action, dismissals, negotiated departures. etc
Please note that Foreign companies with headquarters out of France, can recruit staff in France with the following options:
- Registering directly under URSSAF and receive a Siret number to declare staff salary and calculating national contribution due (URSSAF, Garp, Crav…)
- Registering a representative in France that will fulfil all legal and financial obligations (of which he will be personally responsible)
Roche & Cie has unique expertise in managing the salaries of staff foreign companies management in France and helps them declare national contributions.